- Balderton Capital Balderton Capital invested in CrowdCube and hosts a lot of their investor events.
- City A.M. City A.M. is a free, business-focused newspaper distributed in and around London, UK. Its certified distribution was 90,911 copies a day in December 2016, according to statistics compiled by the ABC
- Consultants Consultants who work in or around London covering areas like Banking, finance, accountancy, Customer service, HR, IT, engineering, sales, marketing, translation and senior appointments
- Institute of Directors Institute of Directors was founded in 1903, and 1906 received their Royal Charter
- The Golden Network The Golden Network is based in London and was started by Victoria Salem
- The Luxe Club The Luxe Club is for professionals from all walks of life that are based in Mayfair, London. Includes Crypto Socials, Pop-up Fashion Shows, Ladies Networking Club, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Polo, Ladies Lunches and networking, hosted in London's finest, historic venues.
(C) 2017 ~ 2022 SI7 - Stats