- 100 Wardour Club The 100 Wardour Club in Soho, London has a huge bar with all kinds of beers, lagers, cocktails, etc. Leading down a spiral staircase is the band area.
- Alberts Alberts Private Club in Chelsea is often frequented by many celebrities and hosts many unique events, including Luxe Crypto Social
- Blacks Club Blacks Private Club. Located in Soho, London's naughty square mile. Host to many high profile events. Loved by the art world.
- Grosvenor House Hotel Grosvenor House Hotel refined 5-Star hotel is 12 minutes walk from shopping on Old Bond Street and features a sophisticated restaurant, a steakhouse, a tea room, a coffee house and 2 bars.
- Jeru Jeru is in Mayfair and consists of the Layla bar, a restaurant and a bakery. It features some of the best DJs in London.
- Mahiki Mahiki MayFair. Famous for a variety of cocktails including The Monkey Brain
- McQueen Night club styled after Hollywood icon Steve 'King of Cool' McQueen who starred in movies like Bullitt, Le Mans, The Great Escape, Papilon and The Magnificent Seven.
- Searcys Searcys at the Gherkin features 360 degree views over London
- Sheraton Grand Hotel Sheraton Grand Hotel. Rooms include flat-screen TVs, WiFi, desks and air-conditioning
- The Botanist The Botanist serves cocktails and features a classic British European menu and the late-night basement Soda Room.
- The Forge The Forge at Cornhill
- The Shard The Shard in central London features the 5-Star Shangri-La hotel, The Gong bar and various offices all with stunning views over London
(C) 2017 ~ 2022 SI7 - Stats