London is considered the financial capital of the world. It has some of the finest hotels, restaurants, nightclubs in the world. It also has some of the most influential networks, many are international. Through these networks you can connect with business leaders from international banks, investment companies, legal firms and many more.
Below is a list of Networks and organisations that host high-profile events, many of which will be private, invite-only :-
You will find the Institute of Directors in the heart of all major cities, and they continue to represent your point of view as a business leader both locally and nationally. Their objective is to ensure your views are taken into account when the government is reviewing policy, legislation or seeking the opinions of the wider business community
The publication is distributed daily at more than 400 carefully chosen commuter hubs across London, as well as 1,600 offices throughout the City, Canary Wharf & other areas of high business concentration. It has also started hosting private events.
CrowdCube Is based in London. It often has "pitching" events (a bit like Dragons Den) and hosts its birthday party in a nightclub somewhere in the city.
The Luxe Club is for professionals based in London, Paris, Jersey and Monaco.
It hosts events like Ladies Networking Club, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Polo, Ladies Lunches, Pop-up Fashion displays and business networking.
It now has regular "Crypto Social" events for cryptocurrency traders, NFTs, Blockchain, DeFi and is positioning its self to be the number one network for London based crypto events.
The Golden Network hosted several events throughout the year in London's finest venues, but as from 2020 they will concentrate on coaching and training sessions, some will feature Opera singer Katerina Mina (chanteuse d'opéra et coach vocale, la soprano Katerina Mina).
- A list of London clubs and Networks. These are the most diverse nightlife venues in the world. There are hundreds of amazing clubs and bars to visit in the city.
- Balderton Capital Invested £3.8m in CrowdCube in 2014.
- Intelligence Forums
- The Elite Events is hosted annually in London, Dublin and New York
- Gateway 2 Enterprise is founded and run by Karen Melonie Gould and hosts various investment networking sessions throughout the year, including an annual Christmas party !
- ASEAN Association of Southeast Asian Nations.
- Anglo-Thai Society
- Anglo-Indonesian Society
- British Malaysian Society
- Sarawak Association
- Malaysia Link UK
- Singapore Business Group
- Singapore UK Association
- Cambodia Society
- Laos Britain Business Group
- Myanmar Britain Business Association
- Burma Society
- Vietnam UK Network
- UK ASEAN Business Council
- AUBF (ASEAN UK Business Forum)
- Pan Asian Women’s Association
- BRISLA (British Sri Lankan Association)
(C) 2017 ~ 2022 SI7 - Stats